What we do
Outsourced payroll for PAYE, CIS Subcontractors and Limited Company subcontractors all in one house. And that's it. Our total focus is on payroll and subcontractor payments so we can do what we do well.
How we do it
We offer a flexible service with fixed price per payslip and full transparency with no hidden charges. The price we agree is the price you pay. With free expert advice to help assist you with business decisions resulting from changing tax and employment legislation.
So whether you are starting a new payroll or outsourcing your existing payroll speak to one of our expert team today.
Simple and Transparent
Payroll for Companies
At CE Back Office we offer outsourced payroll solutions across many sectors for UK companies who are looking for a simple, friendly, compliant and transparent service from a payroll bureau.
Why Outsource to CE Back Office
- Expert advice; we have a dedicated team of experts whose sole function is to process payroll.
- Compliance; the payroll landscape is ever changing and we try to make that simple for everyone involved.
- Fixed cost; A price per payslip can reduce the cost of processing internally due to avoiding the costs or training, software, hardware and IT support. We run a payroll bureau with a focus on transparency and so the price you pay per payslip is it, no add-ons or nasty surprises when you receive your invoice.
- Fully supported; fully supported Auto-enrolment service that can help cut through the confusion to find the best option for you.
- Personal account manager; You'll get a dedicated point of contact to look after your payroll, this way they can get a greater understanding of your business and its culture so you can work much more autonomously.
- Flexibility; We have a broad range of payroll cycle types and we specialise in complex time sheeted work environments as often these will need to be managed closely.
All of these benefits from outsourcing your payroll allow you to focus on the important task of running and growing your business.
Changing legislation within the recruitment sector is commonplace with huge changes over the last few years including False Self Employment legislation, restrictions on Travel and Subsistence rules and AWR to name just a few. Our expertise within this sector ensures you get more than a payslip from our bureau service and instead receive;
- Consultation on your payroll setup; fully supported service from day one means you get better return on investment.
- Agency specific reporting; we understand the recruitment marketplace and ensure outsourcing your payroll works to your advantage. Reports include AWR, intermediary reporting as well as the standard payroll journals.
- Bespoke reports that you don't get from an off the shelf payroll system keep you in the driving seat. Reports such as Margin reporting, missing timesheet reports, holiday accrual liability as well as customised analysis.
- Competitive charges; we charge based on your personalised needs rather than pre-described packages. We keep costs competitive by only supplying you with the things you need and the extras you see value in.
- No minimum service levels; importantly we only charge when a payslip is produced so contractors registered with you who have not worked will not incur a cost.
- Free processing of starters and leavers. All starters and leaver processing is included with no limitations so the higher turnover of recruitment agency contractors is built into the price.
- Fixed cost per timesheet; allows you to easily calculate the impact on your margin and avoid the worry of fixed costs when it comes to seasonal changes in demand.
Having a mixture of PAYE employees and CIS Subcontractor (Construction Industry Scheme) can make running payroll for Construction firms more complicated. CIS verification, VAT payments, price per job work and seasonal demand are just some of the difficulties when processing payments. By outsourcing to C E Back Office we are able to provide a flexible fixed cost per payslip structure with all types of payments processed under one roof.
- Flexibility; Mixture of PAYE and CIS and Limited Company Subcontractor Payments.
- Multiple Pay Cycles; You can have a mixture of monthly, 4 weekly, fortnightly and weekly pay cycles all under one PAYE reference allowing you to have one pay cycle for full time employees and another for sub-contractors.
- Transparent Cost; Charges are based on number of payslip / remittance produced; removed fixed costs to assist with fluctuating seasonal demand.
- Bespoke reporting; can run reports to calculate cost per job.
- Client Invoicing; Additional invoicing facility if needed branded under your logo.
Whilst recognising that we offer an outsourced payroll solution that is tailored to your businesses requirements, there is a core process that can be outlined so you know what to expect:
- Understand and define your business' specific requirements.
- Transference of data via our import tool for accuracy.
- Complete full testing on employee data and trial payrolls to ensure precision and confidence.
- Notify us of any starters or leavers along with any changes within that period.
- Perform trial pay runs generating the agreed reports for your approval (we of course check these first).
- Finalise payroll reports, create BACS files and payments listings, dispatch payslips, HMRC reporting.
- Query management and on-going support for you and your team for when the inevitable questions arise.
End of Year
- Completion of year end filing and online submissions to HMRC.
- P60 and P11D production and sending.
- Annual service improvement review to ensure you are happy with us and to find out what we can do more of or improve.